Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

81/365

Sleepin' away in her crib...


I transitioned EC over to her crib late last week. I noticed one night, that the pack and play bassinet was hanging down in the center when she was laying in it. I figured now was as good as any to make the switch. I am surprised by how easily she has adapted. She sleeps in her crib for all her naps, except for the ones in her car seat when we are on the go. She goes down around the same time as Elle for bed (8:00) and sleeps until about 5 am. Sometimes she wakes up before that and I nurse her and then put her right back. We did have a few rough days of waking up about every 3-4 hours, but she didn't do it last night and I'm hoping it was just a growth spurt and that it is over. I am so thankful that she is sleeping so well in her bed, especially since I have a 3 year old that still can't make it the entire night in her own bed. Now, if we can conquer crying in the car, we will be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment