Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

298/365

Bad. Bad. Bad. I cannot keep up with life right now! This is going to be a mega post. Saturday, we had a Halloween Party at Matt's work. Emma Claire already had a bumblebee costume that was Elle's. After my persuasion for Elle to be a ladybug failed, we brainstormed and came up her being a flower. After all, bee's are attracted to flowers. On my hunt to figure out how to make a flower costume, I came across the idea to be a gardener. Elle loved it! She was all, "so you will water me and I will grow, and then EC will come and get my pollen!" How in the world does she even know that? I seriously do not think I knew that science lesson until at least 1st grade. Anyway, here we are...


Then, on Sunday we played outside for awhile. Elle was doing her scooter, so I went inside and got EC's walker. She walked all over the cul-de-sac. They had "races", which ended up with Elle winning. A few months ago, I thought there was nothing cuter than a baby's laugh. (Which is still totally adorable!) But, watching a baby learn how to walk is simply precious! Especially, when that baby is teeny tiny and answers to Emma Claire!



And because I have slacked off so badly, here is a link to all the pictures I took in September. I am getting ready to upload all of October, so look for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment