Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

151/365

EC had her 6 month check up this morning. The nurse came in with four, you read that right, four shots for little doodle. Plus, a rotovirus vaccine that is taken orally. I'm sorry, but that is just ridiculous. That is way too many needles to be sticking in a 6 month old at one time. So I'm all, "I hate to be a pain, but I am not comfortable giving her four shots today. That is really too much for such a little one to endure. Can I do two now and I will come back next week for the other two" I am glad I just the two, because as soon as we got home she blew out her diaper something awful and has been miss cranky pants all day. Four would have a nightmare. Here is her shot wound pic!

See how unhappy she is? Stupid shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment