Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

3/365


I seriously LOVE this device! Matt got it for me for Christmas. When e-readers first became available, I thought I would never want one, because I love holding an actual book in my hands. I also like the way the pages smell (odd I know) and the fact that you can dog-ear a page, highlight, stick a bookmark, or whatever else you need to do to find that perfect passage or quote with a quickness. And most importantly, it is nice to curl up with a good book. However, this little Nook is so perfect. I can hold it with one hand, which is nice while I am nursing. I can still bookmark and find what I need fast. Although, I have noticed that this isn't quite as important since I'm pleasure reading and not reading for class. I can preview books, read reviews, and even have a list of books I want to read. I am hoping to get back in to reading this year and I think this will be perfect. My mind is feeling a little mushy. I have a list going at the end of my blog of books read in 2011. I will add every book I read and am currently reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment